Thread: 1956 Upholstery Seats, carpet, door panel experience with German Auto Tops

1956 Upholstery Seats, carpet, door panel experience with German Auto Tops

German Auto Tops seems to be considerably cheaper then GAHH & World upholstery. Does anybody have any experience or opinion on German Auto Tops? World seems to offer Euro and Roser choices in dying process and GAHH & German Auto Tops does not offer that choice. Thanks

Re: 1956 Upholstery Seats, carpet, door panel experience with German Auto Tops

Quote Originally Posted by carwizard View Post
    German Auto Tops seems to be considerably cheaper then GAHH & World upholstery. Does anybody have any experience or opinion on German Auto Tops? World seems to offer Euro and Roser choices in dying process and GAHH & German Auto Tops does not offer that choice. Thanks
    Hello,

I stopped into German Auto Tops to see their operation. John and his team are top notch! I went in only for a square weave carpet kit but I brought him a few pieces of my leather for the stitching so all would match. I dropped everything off on Friday afternoon and they were completed by Monday morning! I also checked out a few interiors including door panels and seat covers. All were correct and beautiful! That is my endorsement of German Auto Tops!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 6.56.50 AM.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	30302
    1956 190SL

Regards,

Mark LeVang