I am in search of a new reliable voltage regulator for my 1963 220seb.
My car has a 30amp generator which I believe is identical or very similar to 1963 and earlier W111 fintail and W180 220's.
My regulator has an issue whereby it allows for nearly 16volts which is too much.
I know there is a way to adjust the tabs but I have no info on hand as to the correct process to do so.

I understand that new replacement ones for my car may be actually a Ford made regulator.
I have no new part number crossover to work with.
I hope there is something available that will essentially bolt in without major modification to the car.
Any information anyone can provide on adjustment or a reliable replacement would be tremendously appreciated.

Many Thanks!